The marina offers visitors to the Coral Coast a first class marina facility to access the wonders of the Southern Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage listed Fraser Island. The complex has a relaxed feel with manicured grass areas and well maintained gardens for patrons to soak up and enjoy. Friendly, helpful staff on hand to take your lines on arrival, makes your berthing experience easy and stress free.
- 180 floating berths up to 45meters in length (liveaboards welcome!*)
- My Port WIFI available to marina patrons
- Power, water and security lighting available at each berth
- Easiest access refuelling berth for large vessels in Queensland
- Three phase power available at selected berths
- Clean modern amenities and Laundromat
- Courtesy Bus into the city
- Restaurant, Seafood/Takeaway, Ships Chandlery
- The Marina Office is open between the hours of 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 2:00pm Saturday, 8:00am to 12 noon Sunday. Check-out time for marina berths is 10.00am.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact us.
BERTH RATES AND USEFUL LINKS:
- BPM Wet Berth Rates 2018
- Marina Berth Layout
- Marina Wet Berth Condition
- Qld Time Tables 2018
- Bundaberg North Burnett Tourism
- Down Under Rally
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Seabreeze Weather