A laundromat housing coin operated washing machines and dryers is one of the features here at the Bundaberg Port Marina. Also located in the complex are two amenities blocks, rubbish and recycle facilities, onsite gas refils, waste oil disposal* and access to the Crusiers Cove.
Bundaberg Port Marina provides a courtesy bus service into Bundaberg City on a daily basis (excluding Saturdays) and to the Shalom Market on Sundays. If you would like to use the courtesy bus service, you must write your name on the bus list on the laundromat wall. Seats subject to availability. Extra services may be available during periods of heavy demand.
- Monday – Friday: Bundaberg City
- Sunday: Shalom Market
The laundromat is located next to the ladies & gents amenities. The washing machines and driers are coin-operated (change is available at the Marina Office). There is also a washing powder dispenser available.
Please help Bundaberg Port Marina to be environmentally friendly. Please utilise the rubbish disposal area at the rear of the amenities. Recycled items include glass, paper and cardboard, plastic, steel and aluminium. All other garbage is to be placed in the big blue bin.
At present the Bundaberg Port Marina is allowing pets to be in the marina complex. If you have a pet, the following rules apply while in the marina:
- Please clean up after your animal. (Preferably use area across the road for the morning walk)
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at all times around the marina complex
- Dogs are to be kept as quiet as possible while onboard vessels in the marina
- Cats are to be kept onboard and are not permitted to wander freely around the marina berths and other vessels
- Pets are not permitted to ride with owners on the marina courtesy bus
- Pets are not permitted to be washed in marina showers or in laundry sink
- Pets are to be kept at a reasonable distance from Cafe while patrons are eating
Please help us to keep allowing you to enjoy your travels with your furry loved ones!
A wonderful part of the marina complex is having access to the Cruisers Cove! This boating inspired camp kitchen includes a flat screen TV, refrigerators, sink, gas barbecue, lounge chairs and more!! On Friday afternoons, you can enjoy the company of fellow marina guests over a barbie and a few beverages. The Cruisers cove provides a lovely view of the marina, and gives users a chance to enjoy some R n’ R.